Setting off the New year in a Classy Style
Check out the look I created using the style sets board. Let me know what ideas and looks you have for a day to night look- especially during the work week. Make your own style set board and share with me! I would love to see your day to night look!
- Trench coat since the weather is still a bit cool. I think the whole trench coat style is super fun and classic and great for work. In this look the trench coat adds another color to the outfit while still remaining neutral.
- Woven Shirt Dress- I loved this shirt dress. As soon as I saw it i knew it would be a great staple piece for my closet as it can be dressed up or down. I could wear this on the weekend and also out at night with some heels. What's great is that I can pair this with some fitted trousers or opaque tights and really step it up for work.
- Vegan Leather Tote: This bag is great for all occasions. I particular love it since it's big enough to carry all my daily essentials on top of work laptop and gear. Great staple piece.
- Two Tone Strappy Heels: I finished the look off with a pair of two-tone heels to really bring the outfit together.
- Accessories: At work i like to keep it simple with regular studs and a nice gold watch.
- Woven Shirt Dress: Great alone with no tights and just some gorgeous gams.
- Black Pumps: I love a great pair of pumps but recently I reach for them when i head out for a birthday or event after work and still want to look classy and polished. I thought these pumps were just wonderful addition to this dress. You could also pair it with some colorful shoes as well.
- Accessories: Here I layered some necklaces to add a bit of fun to my outfit. I loved this Natalie B Kelsey gold ring that just adds a pop of color to this overall neutral monotone outfit.
- Clutch: I finished the look by grabbing this crocodile embossed clutch which i thought fit perfectly with my edgy style and added an element of fun to the outfit as well.
- Makeup- Of course don't forget to add a pop of blush and a bold lip or smokey eyes to really step up this look. I typically like to have a small pop of color and then do it up with my makeup look.
I hope you enjoyed the look. It's a bit different than most day to night looks but this one is more tailored to my personality and life. I wear neutral colors all the time and have my fun finding that one beautiful piece of jewelry or shoe that really takes the look to another level. I practically live out of my car since I'm always running around town before and after work so this dress completely fits my life.