Long time no Blog! Sorry my life has been on TURBO speed and i haven't
had made time to blog :(. I have been tweeting though so connect with me on twitter for the LATEST AND GREATEST!
I ran across this great discussion on Beauty Money wasters and I could not agree more.
Here are some things I never buy:
- Shaving creams
- Eye creams
- Cuticle oil ( a nail tech told me to use Vaseline)
- Salon shampoos (unless i get them at a SUPER discount through my salon friends.
- Leave in conditioners (K-Pak) is the only one I splurged on and I remember i got that for $11.. But to be honest.. i robably would do it again. Aussies $# one works the same if not better..
- High end nail polishes. ( Do not pay more than $7 for nail polish) I'll rather pay to get my nails done..and i usually buy them with a promotion or discount at ULTA ( buy 2 get free topcoat.. etc.)
- Foundation ( i only use concealer on those special spots otherwise i go with a fresh face unless it's a wedding or Special occasion- Unless you have TERRIBLE skin ( you probably shouldn't use foundation all the time if you have acne prone skin anyway.
ENJOY! THE SHORT VIDEO IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!
HAPPY HUMP DAY!